- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We offer compassionate care for your dog or cat at our full-service facility. With our knowledgeable staff, you can expect consistently high quality care for your companion.
GENERAL QUESTIONS :
4. Click on the image below for details on people foods that are toxic or safe for pets.
DOG QUESTIONS :
1. Is it ok for my dog to eat grass?
2. Bloat Problems?
3. How can I help my dog get along with family and friends?
4. Why does my older dog pee on the floor?
5. What are the advantages of neutering my dog?
6. Why does my dog scratch himself silly?
7. Is it okay for my dog to lick my son's face?
CAT QUESTIONS :
For additional info on your pet(s) health, diet, grooming or behavior, please call or visit us today!
A vast amount of information is available on the internet. Our team has evaluated and trust the following sites. If you would like to be linked with our hospital, please contact us.
Olsen Portrait Design
Humane Society SPCA of Bexar County
Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
American Kennel Club
American Veterinary Medical Association
Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges